Software Engineer (Computer Vision, Robotics)
Seattle, WA United States | 1284557294 |
Do you want to build a next generation system for enhancing human perception? Can you imagine a future where humans and machines work in concert to create a better world? We can. Come build it with us.
Proprio is a Seattle startup developing a system for real-time immersive video and mediated reality interaction. We are using cutting edge algorithms and custom hardware to enhance human capabilities in high precision activities such as brain surgery.
We are looking for a software engineer who has excellent problem solving skills and is not afraid of a challenge. Our goal is ambitious. The consequences of success are lasting improvements for society. We are serious about pushing the technological envelope to solve real-world deficiencies across a variety of industries.
Candidates should be proficient in C++ for applications such as computer vision and be comfortable working with vetted development techniques that prioritize code quality over quantity.
At Proprio you’ll enjoy the ability to greatly influence product design, work across multiple domains, and have a voice in developing our culture. We value diversity in all forms and have at our core a strong sense of ethics and what it means to be a company actively pursuing social good. Our team has a deep background in neurosurgery, medical devices, entrepreneurship, robotics, and computer vision, and is working closely with leading medical and research institutions.
- 3D geometry (Structured light, depth from defocus, block matching, multi-view stereo)
- Rendering techniques (raytracing, light field, image-based)
- Image processing (filtering, segmentation, feature detection, super-sampling)
- Cross-source registration (ICP, SAC-IA)
- Object detection and classification (R-CNN), especially on medical datasets
- Image-to-Image translation (GAN)
- Human action classification
- Object tracking (optical tracking, triangulation, SLAM)
- State estimation (multi-sensor fusion)
- Image-guided surgery
Preferred experience in coding languages:
- C++, Python
- OpenGL, Vulkan
- OpenCV, PCL, NVENC
- CUDA, OpenCL
- Knowledge of medical data modalities and formats for multi-model imaging and registration
- Experience with implementation requirements and standards for medical display technology
- Video storage and streaming
- Efficient pipelines for batch processing of voluminous data sets.
Networked Game Engine Architecture
- Remote collaboration
- Low latency state replication
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Website or directly to managers. Proprio does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Proprio will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Proprio .